Camp Counselors USA Program
Bring a world of experience to your camp with our high quality international staff.
CAMP COUNSELORS USA IS DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE IN ALL AREAS OF OPERATION, PROVIDING FIRST-RATE COUNSELORS AND SUPPORT STAFF FOR CAMPS AS WELL AS PERSONAL, DEPENDABLE SERVICE AND SUPPORT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- The Summer Camp Specialist since 1986, CCUSA has placed more than 100,000 international staff from 60 countries in more than 1000 summer camps across the United States.
- CCUSA is designated by the U.S. State Department as an official exchange visitor program sponsor.
- CCUSA provides pre-screened and highly qualified participants seeking to work as staff members at your camp. Our applicants from around the world will help diversify and improve your camp culture.
- CCUSA has a wide variety of applicants allowing you to recruit for specific skills or review general applicants who possess the maturity and relevant work experience to make a difference at your camp.
- CCUSA keeps your costs low while paying participants some of the highest “pocket money” to provide you with the best and brightest international staff.
CCUSA Benefits & Services:
- Recruitment: CCUSA accepts only the highest quality applicants and personally conducts a face-to-face interview with each potential counselor and support staff member. Only applicants meeting our stringent criteria and passing our review and qualification process are accepted onto the program.
- Selection: Your CCUSA Placement Coordinator chooses applicants for you to review and hire based on your camp's specific needs. You can also review and hire applicants anytime through our staff online web site.
- Visa: CCUSA is approved by the State Department to issue documents for international staff to obtain J-1 visas for work in U.S. summer camps. Participants are also assisted with scheduling visa interview appointments at the U.S. Embassy in their home country.
- Insurance: CCUSA provides three months of travel insurance for each participant.
- Background Checks: CCUSA requires all participants to obtain a criminal background check as a condition for participation on our program.
- Health History Forms: CCUSA participants are required to have a complete medical exam before their arrival at camp. Participants use a comprehensive CCUSA Health History form.
- Travel: CCUSA arranges and/or assists with international travel plans for all counselors and support staff.
- Orientation and Support: CCUSA conducts orientations for participants in their home countries to help prepare them for the challenges of working at a summer camp. During the camp season, CCUSA provides a 24 on call service to answer and respond to any emergency needs.
- No fee to sign up: Review staff applications for free, no hiring minimums and no annual fee:
- Camp Director Support: CCUSA provides a dedicated Placement Coordinator who will work with you throughout the season. Our state of the art web site allows you to review staff online and monitor your hires through every step of the visa process. You will also have the opportunity to join our International Camp Recruitment fairs.
- Camp Web Access: CCUSA provides a state-of-the-art portal to link you with your participants and all your CCUSA information. Search, review and hire staff at anytime through our staff online connection. View the progress of your staff through the visa and travel to camp screens. Update your camp needs and profile. Review your invoice and pay your bill directly online. Already working with CCUSA? Follow this link to access Camp Web Access.
Call or Email today to get connected
Contact us to learn first-hand about the benefits of International staffing for your camp. Please contact Mike Fried at 1-800-999-2267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.