Jobs and Careers
CCUSA seeks hardworking, detail-oriented individual with customer service experience to work in a fast-paced department dealing with international students coming to the US for work and travel programs. You would be responsible for a specific U.S. territory monitoring student exchange programs, working with employers in their staffing and recruitment efforts, and organizing their hiring needs.
- Acting as the main contact for your assigned client accounts, and as a liaison between your clients and the participants on the program. This will include working with international offices and agents.
- Monitoring the three program seasons of spring, summer, and winter simultaneously.
- Answering the phone to handle participant questions or concerns.
- Providing friendly and effective customer service to your clients and participants on the program.
- International and domestic travel may be involved.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Database Software.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, analyzing, improving, and streamlining work processes.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with clients, participants, and colleagues.
- Exceptional organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Flexibility in learning new processes and handling change.
The program you will be working with is dynamic, which means all qualified persons applying must be comfortable with multi-tasking and taking on projects independently.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance after 30 days, and employer contribution to 401k.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Business Administration or International Business.
Minimum (1) year equivalent business experience.
Send a cover letter, link to your LinkedIn profile, and resume in Word or PDF format to Faribah@ccusa.com.
No permanent positions currently available.