Do you have an ever growing desire to do more than just travel? Do you want to see the world and make a difference at the same time? If so, Volunteer Experience Latin America is an excellent opportunity to help those who are truly in need. Positions are unpaid in monetary terms, but you will gain valuable skills, great friends from across the world, useful experience on your resume and the knowledge that you made a lasting global difference. Programs run between 1 week and 6 months, with flexible options to extend as well as do two different programs back to back. Orientation, training, and room and board are provided and CCUSA can assist you in low cost flight options.
Working in partnership with GVN, we have many project options to choose from. Volunteer projects range from conservation projects like saving the Leatherback or Olive Ridley turtles in Costa Rica or working on one of five different biological reserves in Ecuador, to working in children's outreach in Panama or working in a clinic or hospital in Peru. Volunteering is a great way to contribute while gaining international experience; you are able to immerse yourself in the culture, while supporting the work of local community organizations. What are you waiting for? Make a difference today, whether you want to take a short volunteer vacation or a prolonged gap year, CCUSA provides challenging and affordable international programs abroad.
Why Pay to Volunteer?
- You’ll get more out of your experience than those you’ll help!
- Your project will provide you with unique hands on training, similar to an internship.
- Learn skills you could never learn by staying at home, or travelling without volunteering abroad.
- This experience will stand out far more than others on your resume.
- Cultural immersion is far greater through volunteerism than mere travel to unique destinations.
- Organizations need assistance to keep projects focused and truly help their cause.
- Your cost includes a donation to the project you are a part of.
- Your fee allows us to continue building strong relationships with projects.
- Paying your way allows organizations to sustain themselves.
- There is no way to put a value on getting involved and contributing a part of yourself.